Mobile APP Error-Reproduction
- Check the CMS for any CMS specific configuration errors
- Check the User's APP version
- Try to reproduce the issue yourself
- Try to reproduce the issue as a logged in User and also as a Guest User (if possible)
- Try to reproduce the same error on the WEBAPP (if possible)
- Take Screenshots/Screenvideos from the issue/error
Mobile APP 2nd Level support
If you do not find the cause of the issue please contact our helpful support ninjas by either submitting a request on the top right of this page or opening a ticket through one of our contact forms.
Please always try to provide as much information as possible when opening a ticket with our MENU Support team.
- Store Name and CMS Store ID
- User's full name or email address
- User's APP version
- User's Smartphone OS (iOS, Android)
- Exact time, when the issue occurred
- Order Number (if available)
- Exact description of the reproduction steps (So MENU is able to reproduce the error)
- Screenshots/Screenrecordings (if available)
Please sign in to leave a comment.