You can show/hide Category on your customer facing apps through the MC. The visibility of a Category can be controlled per Store Group and/or Channel.
To manage the Visibility of a Subcategory
- Select the Overview sub navigation of the Menu option of the side navigation bar on All Stores level.
- Select an existing Subcategory in your Menu
- Click on the three dots and select the Manage Visibility option
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
You can also:
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Store Group by name
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Item is currently available
Please note that:
- Store Visibility: Manage Visibility on Store Group level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for External Channels
For more information on Channel Visibility for Subcategory, please check out How to control in which Channels my Subcategory is available? article.
Your Subcategory and its Items will only be visible & available for ordering in the Stores enabled through the Visibility feature.
Please note: Categories and Subcategories that are empty (don’t have items or combo clusters) in Brand Menu will be shown in Store Menu. Same goes for Modifier Groups.
Don't worry - neither Visibility nor Disable flags will affect Store Menu.