Combo Cluster represents a "container" for Combos and Items to be combined into a Combo Meal. One Combo Cluster can contain multiple Combos. If not defined, Combo Cluster name is Main Item + Combo name combination. Combos from Menu are inherited from the Store Group when Store in Store Group is added.
To add Combo Cluster to Menu:
Combo clusters can be created in each Subcategory.
- Select the Overview sub-navigation of the Menu option of the side navigation on All Stores level.
Select the Subcategory to where you would like to add the Cluster and Click on Add Combo Cluster
- Click on Add Combo Cluster in Combos in (Subcategory name) section
- Add Combo Cluster form opens
- Cluster name: Name of Combo Cluster shown to Customers as Combo Meal
- Internal Name: select a name to help you manage your Combos. This isn't visible in you customer facing apps
- Image (recommended): Image of Combo Cluster. We would recommend you to add image to every Combo Cluster, especially if you have Kiosks.
For more information on the requirements that image needs to meet, please check out Image Requirements article.
- Manage Combos: Click here to select a Combo that will include this Combo Cluster
- Select the Combos you would like to add to the Cluster
- Search them by name in the Search box
- Check Select All box to select all the Combos from the list
- Check Show Only Assigned box to show only Combos assigned to this Cluster
- Click Save after you selected Combo(s)
- Selected Combos are now displayed in the Clustered Combos section
- Click Save
You have successfully added Combo Cluster
NOTE: Main Item that belongs to a Combo Cluster should not be deleted from the Menu.
Please note: Categories and Subcategories that are empty (don’t have items or combo clusters) in Brand Menu will be shown in Store Menu. Same goes for Modifier Groups.
Don't worry - neither Visibility nor Disable flags will affect Store Menu.