What are Coupons?
Coupons are discounts that are available to your entire user base on Mobile, Web & Kiosk (based on Redemption Channels). You can choose where a Coupon can be redeemed, how often a Customer can redeem it, the dates during which your Coupon should be available and even that it should only be available to Customers that have signed up.
They can be setup in the MC.
Here's how to do it; Coupons are added on All Stores level. Log into MC, and from there:
- On the left-hand navigation pane, choose Offers, and then Coupons
- Click on the centrally placed button that says Create coupon
- You'll be presented with a new page with details to fill in to customize the Coupon you're adding
- Give your Coupon a Name (you can also add Description)
- Upload the Image that will serve as a visual identifier of the Coupon
- Set up the Availability - enter Start Date and End Date of the validity
- Choose which Channels your Coupon is Redeemable on
- Setup the Redemption limit
- Choose Show only in order flow if this Coupon isn't available in All Stores
- If you want to make it Available only for registered users - enable the flag
- Set up the Type of the Coupon (Set price, Percentage off, Amount)
In this step, you also have to determine the exact threshold - take a look please:
Set price Percentage off Amount Example Example Example
- Add Applicable products for this Coupon
- Define Conditions under which this Coupon becomes available for your Customers
- Remember to click on Create coupon in the top-right corner of the configuration page to confirm everything you've set up. And there you have it, set and done!