|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Venues your Subcategory is available by using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Subcategory will be available in all of your Venues.
- Select an existing Subcategory in your Menu
- Click on VISIBILITY
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Venues in which you want your Subcategory to be available or deselect the Venues you don't want your Subcategory to be available in
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Venue by name
- Venue Visibility: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for External Channels
For more information on Channel Visibility for Subcategory, please check out How to control in which Channels my Subcategory is available? article.
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Subcategory is currently available
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes
Your Subcategory and its Items will only be visible & available for ordering in the Venues enabled through the Visibility feature.