|User Role||Store Groups||Store|
You can easily edit an existing Item from the MC:
To change an Item:
- Select the Overview sub navigation of the Menu option of the side navigation bar on All Stores level.
- Select the Subcategory to which the Item belongs
- Select the Item, and edit the following fields whereas needed:
- Name: The name of the Item shown to customers
- Description (optional): Description of the Item shown to customers
- Price and Calories: Price Levels of an Item. An Item can have multiple Price Levels for multiple sizes of the Item. How to change the price of an Item?
- Price: Price charged to the customer when ordering that Price Level
- Calories (optional): Calorie count for the Price Level shown to customers
- Price Level Name: Name of the Price Level (for example "Small", "Medium", "Large" etc.). A Price Level Name is required if an Item has more than one Price Level.
- Order Type: Defines for what Order types the Item is available (by default all are selected).
- Food Type (optional): Defines whether the Item is Vegetarian or Vegan, which will be marked on channels with a special icon.
- Allergens (optional):Allergens that are shown to customers for the Item. Select the allergens from the drop-down menu for each item. How to manage Allergens for an Item?
- Self-serving (optional): Defines whether the customer needs to pick up this Item at a special place or if it will be served with the rest of the order. Note: Quick-Service restaurants often have a special place (for example a fridge) where certain items (for example drinks) need to be picked up, separately from the rest of the order. If enabled, the Final customer will be told to pick this Item up himself/herself.
- Show in Menu: Defines if the item is available as a stand alone item in the menu. Disable this if you want an Item to only be available through a Combo Meal or a Discount.
- Tax Rate: Tax Rate that applies to the Item
- Click Save to save your changes for the Item
Please sign in to leave a comment.