|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can easily edit an existing Item from the CMS:
- Click Menu in the top navigation bar to open the Menu page
- Select the Subcategory to which the Item belongs
- Select the Item
NOTE: If most fields are grayed out for you, that means that you are managing a Venue that is part of a Chain. Please switch to the Chain, or if you don't have the access, reach out to your Chain Manager if you need to make any changes.
- Name: The name of the Item shown to customers
- Description (optional): Description of the Item shown to customers
- Price and Calories: Price Levels of an Item. An Item can have multiple Price Levels for multiple sizes of the Item. How to change the price of an Item?
- Price: Price charged to the customer when ordering that Price Level
- Calories (optional): Calorie count for the Price Level shown to customers
- Price Level Name: Name of the Price Level (for example "Small", "Medium", "Large" etc.). A Price Level Name is required if an Item has more than one Price Level.
- Delivery price (optional): Price charged to the customer when ordering that Price Level for Delivery. If no Delivery price is set, regular Price applies for Delivery.
- Special Food Type (optional): Defines whether the Item is Vegetarian or Vegan, which will be marked on channels with a special icon
- Allergens (optional): Allergens that are shown to customers for the Item. How to manage Allergens for an Item?
- Show in Menu: Defines if an Item should be shown in the Menu or not. Disable this if you want the Item to only be available through a Combo Meal or a Discount.
- Self-serving: Defines whether the customer needs to pick up this Item for a special place or if it will be served to him/her with the rest of their order. Quick-Service restaurants often have a special place (for example a fridge) where certain items (for example drinks) need to be picked up, separately from the rest of the order. If enabled, the customer will be told to pick this Item up himself/herself.
- Takeout: Defines if an Item is available for Takeout or not
- Delivery: Defines if an Item is available for Delivery or not
- Modifiers: Modifier Groups that are attached to an Item and will be shown to the customer to make a selection when ordering. How to manage assigned Modifier Groups for an Item?
- Tax Rate: Tax Rate that applies to an Item
- Photo (recommended): Image of an Item. We always recommend you add an image to every Item, especially if you have Kiosks.
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes for the Item