|User Role||Store Groups||Store|
Cross-Selling feature suggests Items to the End-users in the ordering process, across all Channels, based on the Items that are already in the cart. If one Item is already in the cart, the rest of the Items of that Subcategory are automatically excluded from Cross-sell suggestions.
Up to 5 Cross-sell items can be displayed as suggestions, from the various categories.
Cross-Selling Items are defined in Menu section in the MC.
Bear in mind that:
- For Store Groups:
- Cross-sell Items are managed on a Store Group level and cannot be changed on a Store level
- For Single Stores:
- Cross-sell Items are managed on a Store level
To set up Cross-Selling feature:
- Select the Overview sub navigation of the Menu option of the side navigation bar on All Stores level.
- Click on Menu at the top bar
- Scroll down to the Cross-Selling option
- The Cross-Selling modal shows a list of available Items in their Categories/Subcategories
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Item by name
- Select the Items you want to be displayed as a suggestion. Select items to suggest to your customers before they checkout. End-users will see up to 5 items from subcategories that aren't in their cart.
- Click Save to confirm the changes
You've successfully set up Cross-Selling that is now visible in the Kiosk, Mobile and Web app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.