|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Tags are used to filter Promotions and Coupons in the Offers screen. Tags you create will appear in their Tag Group within the filter modal. These Tags can also be assigned to Promotions and Coupons.
- Log in to CMS
- Select Brand
- Select Tag Groups from top navigation
- Select Tag Group to add Tags to
- Select ADD in Tags section
- Enter the Tag name you would like Customers to see
- Choose whether you want to have this tag always visible on the Offers screen or not
- This means that users will be able to always use this tag as a filter directly from the Offers screen
- If a tag is not marked as visible, then it will only appear in the filter modal
- Select Add Another if you plan to add additional Tags
- Click SUBMIT
To reorder Tags in a filter group, select the Tag and drag it to the appropriate spot.
- Select the pencil icon to edit the Tag
- Select the X icon to delete the Tag
- Click SUBMIT to finalize changes
Tag Groups and Tags appear to Customers in the following way:
You have successfully created your first Tags. The next step is to add Tags to Promotion or Coupon. For more information on this, check out: How to assign Tags to Coupons and Promotions?