If you've created a new Item or Combo and you can't see this new Item or Combo in your Mobile, Web app or Kiosk, then this is most likely a CMS configuration issue.
Same goes for Categories or Items that appear greyed-out/disabled on the Mobile, Web app or Kiosk.
Please check your configuration as follows:
- Check the Visibility for the Category, Subcategory and Item
2. Select in which store this Category, Subcategory or Item should be available
3. Also select the Channel in which this should be available
4. Do the same for the Combos and for each Item inside a Combo
5. Check if the Item itself is enabled for the Order Types you want it to be available for; also enable "Show in Menu", so that the Item is visible in the Menu, as well
6. If you have a POS Integration you also need to check, if the Items and Combos are mapped to POS Items and Combos
- Check if the Category, Subcategory, Item or Combo is disabled on Venue Level
- Also check each item in the Combos Side Group. If all items inside of a combo Side Group are disabled/unavailable, the combo will not show up on the APP, WebAPP or Kiosk