|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Minimum Preparation Time defines the time your restaurant needs to prepare a new incoming order. When a Customer is ordering for ASAP, the Minimum Preparation Time is used to let the Customer know the earliest possible order time, or approximately when the order will be ready. If a Customer is placing a scheduled order (for a specific time), the Minimum Preparation Time is used to calculate the time slots shown to the Customer to make sure you have enough time to prepare the order.
For scheduled orders, the Minimum Preparation Time is used to calculate when the order is sent to your POS/Printer and changes to ACTIVE on your Tablet, to make sure the order is ready for your Customer on time.
The Minimum Preparation Time is managed across all Order Types and cannot be set per Order Type.
- Select your Venue from the Venue List (skip this if you manage one Venue)
- Click on Order Types in the sidebar
- The Order Types Settings page appears
- Expand the Pickup Time drop-down list in the Settings section
- Select your new Pickup Time
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes
- You've successfully updated your Minimum Preparation Time