|User Role||Store Group||Store|
You can show/hide Category on your customer facing apps through the MC. The visibility of a Category can be controlled per Store Group and/or MENU Ordering & External Channels.
To manage the Visibility of a Category
- Select the Overview sub navigation of the Menu option of the side navigation bar on All Stores level.
- There are 2 ways to edit Categories:
Selecting the three dots we can Manage Visibilityof the Category or delete it.
- Click on the Category itself and a new pop-up window opens, then clicking on the 3 dots you can Manage Visibility
If you select to hide the Category for the whole Store Group, it will not be visible in the Store Menu Management that belong to that Store Group, not in the customer facing apps in those Stores.
- Select the Store Groups or ΜΕΝU Ordering & External Channels where you want this Category to be visible
- Click on Save
Please note that:
- Store Group Visibility: you can manage the Visibility of the Category on Store Group level,
- Select all, or
- Select the Store Groups individually
- Channel Visibility: you can manage the visibility of the Category for your MENU Ordering & External Channels,
- Select all, or
- Select the Channels individually.
- You can also click on Show only selected to see where the Category is available
- Click Save
For more information on Channel Visibility for Category, please check out How to control in which Channels my Category is available? article.
Your Category and its Subcategories & Items will only be visible & available for ordering in the Store Groups enabled through the Visibility feature.
Please sign in to leave a comment.