|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Channels your Category is available by using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Category will be available in all of the Channels assigned to the Venue. The same goes for MENU Channels meaning that the visibility checkbox for all the MENU Channels is set to true for all newly created Categories.
- Select a Category in the Menu
- Click on VISIBILITY
- Select the Channels in which you want your Category to be available or deselect the ones you don't want your Category to be available in
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
- Venue Visibility tab: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility tab: Manage Visibility for External Channels
The Subcategory can be visible in MENU Ordering Channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosk), or in External Channels the Venue is assigned to.
- Select the Channel you would like the Venue to be available in
- Click SUBMIT to complete the action
For more information on Venue Visibility, please check out How to control in which Venues my Category is available? article.