|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Venues your Modifier is available using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Modifier will be available in all of your Venues.
- Locate an existing Modifier
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier
- Click on Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal appears
- Select the Venues where you want your Modifier to be available or deselect the Venues where you don't want your Modifier to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Venue by name
- Venue Visibility: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for External Channels
For more information on Channel Visibility for Modifier, please check out How to control in which Channels my Modifier is available? article.
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Modifier is currently available
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes
Your Modifier will only be visible & available for ordering in the Venues enabled through the Visibility feature.