|User Role||Store Group||Store|
You can control in which Channels your Modifier is available by using the Visibility feature in the Management Center. By default, a newly created Modifier will be available in all the Channels assigned to your Store.
- Locate an existing Modifier
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier
- Click Manage Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Channels where you want your Modifier to be available or deselect the Channels you don't want your Modifier to be available in
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
- Activate Show Only Selected to see where the Modifier is currently available
The Modifier Group can be visible in MENU Ordering Channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosk), or in External Channels the Store Group is assigned to.
- Click Save to save the changes
For more information on Store Visibility, please check out How to control in which Stores my Modifier is available? article.