|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Channels your Modifier is available by using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Modifier will be available in all the Channels assigned to your Venue.
- Locate an existing Modifier
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier
- Click Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Channels where you want your Modifier to be available or deselect the Channels you don't want your Modifier to be available in
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Modifier is currently available
- Venue Visibility: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for External Channels
The Modifier Group can be visible in MENU Ordering Channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosk), or in External Channels the Chain is assigned to.
- Click SUBMIT to save the changes
For more information on Venue Visibility, please check out How to control in which Venues my Modifier is available? article.