You can control in which Stores your Modifier Group is available by using the Visibility feature in the Management Center. By default, a newly created Modifier Group will be available in all of your Stores.
- Locate an existing Modifier Group
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier Group
- Click on Manage Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Stores where you want your Modifier Group to be available or deselect the Stores where you don't want your Modifier Group to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Store by name
For more information on Channel Visibility for Modifier Group, please check out How to control in which Channels my Modifier Group is available? article.
- Activate Show only selected to see where the Modifier Group is currently available
- Click Save to save your changes
Your Modifier Group will only be visible & available for ordering in the Stores enabled through the Visibility feature.
Please note: Categories and Subcategories that are empty (don’t have items or combo clusters) in Brand Menu will be shown in Store Menu. Same goes for Modifier Groups.
Don't worry - neither Visibility nor Disable flags will affect Store Menu.