|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Channels your Modifier Group is available by using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Modifier Group will be available in all the Channels assigned to your Venue.
- Locate an existing Modifier Group
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier Group
- Click on Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Channels where you want your Modifier Group to be available or deselect the Channels you don't want your Modifier Group to be available in
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Modifier Group is currently available
- Venue Visibility: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for External Channels
The Modifier Group can be visible in MENU Ordering Channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosk), or in External Channels the Chain is assigned to.
For more information on Venue Visibility, please check out How to control in which Venues my Modifier Group is available? article.