|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Your Venue's Opening Hours are visible to customers in the Store Finder and control when customers can place orders.
Your regular Opening Hours are set for days of the week. For irregular Opening Hours (for example holidays, special events or other occasions) you can set Special Dates to override your regular Opening Hours.
- Click Venue List at the top navigation bar
- Select Venue
NOTE: If you manage one Venue, the CMS automatically opens that Venue for you, so you don't need to select it from the Venue List.
- Click Opening Hours from the sidebar
To add Opening Hours:
- SELECT DAYS: The day picker allows you to select the days when your Venue is open. Each day is independent and as such can be toggled on or off, regardless of any other day selection.
- FROM: Opening time for your Opening Hours
- TO: Closing time for your Opening Hours
NOTE: If you do not select any days and only set FROM and TO, the Opening Hours will apply for the entire week.
- Click ADD to add new Opening Hours
- You can add multiple Opening Hours for your Venue
To remove Opening Hours:
- Click X next to the Opening Hours that you want to remove
To add Special Dates:
- SPECIAL DATES: Specific date or date range for the Special Date
- Closed / Open: If your Venue is open or closed for the date or date range. If the Special Date is set to Open, your Venue will be open for the time specified in FROM and TO. If the Special Date is set to Closed, your Venue will be closed for the day(s).
- FROM (if Open): Opening time for the Special Date
- TO (if Open): Closing time for the Special Date
We recommend that you add your Special Dates for the entire year in the beginning of the year.
To remove Special Dates:
- Click X next to the Special Date you want to remove