You can control in which Stores your Combo Meal is available by using the Manage Visibility feature in the MC. By default, a newly created Combo will be available in all of your Stores.
To Manage Visibility:
- Select an existing Combo Meal
- Click on the 3 dots and select the option Manage Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Stores where you want your Combo to be available or deselect the Stores where you don't want your Combo to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Store by name
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Combo is currently available
- Click Save to submit your changes
Your Combo will only be visible & available for ordering in the Stores enabled through the Visibility feature.
- Store Visibility: Manage Visibility on Store level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for MENU Ordering & External Channels
Please note: Categories and Subcategories that are empty (don’t have items or combo clusters) in Brand Menu will be shown in Store Menu. Same goes for Modifier Groups.
Don't worry - neither Visibility nor Disable flags will affect Store Menu.
For more information on Channel Visibility for Combo, please check out How to control in which Channels my Combo is available? article.