|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Channels your Combo Meal is available by using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Combo will be available in all the Channels that Venue is assigned to.
- Select an existing Combo Meal
- Click Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Channels where you want your Combo to be available or deselect the Channels where you don't want your Combo to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
- Venue Visibility: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for External Channels
For more information on Venue Visibility, please check out How to control in which Venues my Combo is available? article.
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Combo is currently available
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes
Your Combo will only be visible and available for ordering in Channels enabled through the Visibility feature.