|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Venues your Item is available by using the Venue Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Item will be available in all of your Venues.
- Select the Subcategory of the Item
- Click on the Item
- Click on Visibility in the Edit Item form
- Manage Visibility modal appears
- Select the Venues where you want your Item to be available or deselect the Venues where you don't want your Item to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Venue by name
- Venue Visibility: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for External Channels
For more information on Channel Visibility for Items, please check out How to control in which Channels my Item is available? article.
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Item is currently available
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes
Your Item will only be visible & available for ordering in the Venues enabled through the Visibility feature.