|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Venues your Item is available by using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Item will be available in all of your Venues.
- Select the Subcategory that the Item is in
- Click on the Item
- Click on Visibility in the Edit Item form
- Manage Visibility modal appears
- Select the Channels where you want your Item to be available or deselect the Channel where you don't want your Item to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
- Venue Visibility tab: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility tab: Manage Visibility for External Channels
The Item can be visible in MENU Ordering Channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosk), or in External Channels the Chain is assigned to.
- Select the Channel you would like the Venue to be available in
- Click SUBMIT to complete the action
For more information on Venue Visibility, please check put How to control in which Venues my Item is available? article.