|User Role||Store Group||Store|
You can control in which Stores your Item is available by using the Visibility feature in the Management Center. By default, a newly created Item will be available in all of your Stores.
- Select the Subcategory that the Item is in
- Click on the Item
- Click on Manage Visibility in the Edit Item form
- Manage Visibility modal appears
- Select the Channels where you want your Item to be available or deselect the Channel where you don't want your Item to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
The Item can be visible in MENU Ordering Channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosk), or in External Channels the Store Group is assigned to.
- Select the Channel you would like the Store to be available in
- Click Save to complete the action
Please note: when you disable Channel Visibility on a Category Level, it will push this change to all Subcategories and Items belonging to it. To turn on Channel Visibility, please turn it on for Category, Subcategory, and Items that you want to be available in a selected Channel.
This change is effective immediately, however you'll see it on the MC interface if you refresh the page.
For more information on Store Visibility, please check put How to control in which Stores my Item is available? article.