|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
External Channels are created on a Global level by Administrators and are available in the CMS globally. The number of Channels that can be assigned is defined in the External Channel Type, on a Brand level. The way to assign External Channels to your Brand is to assign them to the External Channel Type you have previously created.
- Select the Brand for which you want to create External Channel (e.g. Kauwela Poke)
- Select Brand tab at the top bar
- Select External Channels tab from the sidebar
To assign External Channel:
- Click MANAGE in Assign External Channels
- Manage Assigned External Channel Types modal appears
It lists all External Channel Types previously created.
- Select the one you want to assign to External Channel (e.g. Uber Eats)
After you select Channel Type, in a new field adjust or insert a Venue limit number (a maximum number of Venues that can be created using this External Channel Type).
- Click SUBMIT to complete the process
You've successfully assigned External Channels to the External Channel Type.
Now you can assign specific Venues to this External Channel.