|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
External Channels are created on a Global level by Administrators and are available in the CMS globally. The number of Channels that can be assigned is defined in the External Channel Type, on a Brand level. The way to assign External Channels to your Brand is to assign them to the External Channel Type you have previously created.
- Select the Brand for which you want to create External Channel (e.g. Kauwela Poke)
- Select Brand tab at the top bar
- Select External Channels tab from the sidebar
To assign External Channel:
- Click MANAGE in Assign External Channels
- Manage Assigned External Channel Types modal appears
It lists all External Channel Types previously created.
- Select the one you want to assign to External Channel (e.g. Uber Eats)
After you select Channel Type, in a new field adjust or insert a Venue limit number (a maximum number of Venues that can be created using this External Channel Type).
- Click SUBMIT to complete the process
You've successfully assigned External Channels to the External Channel Type.
Now you can assign specific Venues to this External Channel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.