You can control in which Channels your Modifier Group is available by using the Visibility feature in the Management Center. By default, a newly created Modifier Group will be available in all the Channels assigned to your Store.
- Locate an existing Modifier Group
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier Group
- Click on Manage Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Channels where you want your Modifier Group to be available or deselect the Channels you don't want your Modifier Group to be available in
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
- Activate Show Only Selected to see where the Modifier Group is currently available
- Click Save to confirm your changes
The Modifier Group can be visible in MENU Ordering Channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosk), or in External Channels the Store Group is assigned to.
For more information on Store Visibility, please check out How to control in which Stores my Modifier Group is available? article.