Brand Order Statistics Report is generated and exported in the Brand Analytics Data Export page. Data Export contains Order Statistics for Venues and Store Groups that belong to one restaurant Brand and is generated on a Brand level by a Brand Manager.
To generate Brand Order Statistics:
- Select Brand List at the top navigation bar
- Select your Brand
- Navigate to Analytics
- Select Data Export
- Data Export page contains filters by which you can filter out the Statistics to get the report on
- Name: give your report a name so it can be easily identified
- Timeframe: Filter Order Statistics according to the time frame set in settings (Today, Yesterday, Last Week, This Week, Last Month, This Month, This Year, Beginning of Time, Set Time Range)
- Time Unit: Day, Week, Month
- Filter by: Store
- Export for: Manage Stores/Store Groups included in the Brand that the Statistics will be displayed for (For more information on this filter, please check out How to control Companies/Chains generated in Order Statistics Reports?
Select Data - Select the data you would like to be displayed in the Report
- Total Sales (Total value of all Orders with all Order Types)
- NET Sales (NET value of all Orders with all Order Types)
- Order with Discounts (Number of Orders that include a Discount)
- Discounts (Amount of Discounts)
- Sales by Order Type (Sum of sales displayed by Order Type)
- Sales by Channel (Sum of sales displayed by every internal Channel)
- Sales by External Channel (Sum of sales displayed by every external Channel)
- Total Orders (Total number of all Orders for all Order Types)
- Orders by Order Type (Number of Orders by Order Type)
- Orders by External Channel (Number of Orders by External Channel)
- Check size (Total Sales Amount divided by Number of Orders displayed by Order Type)
- Net Sales by Order Type (Total sales after subtracting all expenses displayed by Order Type)
- Orders by Channel (Number of Orders displayed by Channel)
- Refunded or Canceled Orders (Number of fully refunded and canceled Orders)
- Report Recipients: Insert email address of Report Recipients
Recently Generated Reports display a list of recently generated reports.
- Set all filters and enter Report Recipient email
- Click SUBMIT to start generating Report process
After the Report is generated, you can download it.
- Report is downloaded in Excel file
Report contains the following information:
- Store ID
- Store Name
Store code: Venue code you can insert in Venue's basic information section in the CMS to search for the Venue more easily (e.g. Bahnhofstrasse Zürich as BZ)
- Franchisee: Depending on Filter By option - If Company - name of the Company Venue belongs to; if Chain - name of the Chain Venue belongs to
- Timeframe: Column for every day of the selected time frame
- Total: Column with Totals by Venue
NOTE: Report shows the Statistics of the last 10 Orders.