|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Brand Order Statistics Report is generated and exported in the Brand Order Statistics page. Report contains Order Statistics for Venues/Chains/Companies that belong to one restaurant Brand and is generated on a Brand level by a Brand Manager.
To generate Brand Order Statistics:
- Select Brand List at the top navigation bar
- Select your Brand
- Click on Statistics at the top navigation bar
- The Statistics page appears with this week's Brand Redemption Statistics
- Select Reports
- Reports page contains filters by which you can filter out the Statistics to get the report on
- Timeframe: Filter Order Statistics according to the time frame set in settings (Today, Yesterday, Last Week, This Week, Last Month, This Month, This Year, Beginning of Time, Set Time Range)
- Time Unit: Day, Week, Month
- Filter by: Chains, Companies
- Export for: Manage Chains/Venues/Companies included in the Brand that the Statistics will be displayed for (For more information on this filter, please check out How to control Companies/Chains generated in Order Statistics Reports?
- Select Data - Select the data you would like to be displayed in the Report
- Total Sales (Total value of all Orders with all Order Types)
- NET Sales (NET value of all Orders with all Order Types)
- Order with Discounts (Number of Orders that include a Discount)
- Discounts (Amount of Discounts)
- Sales by Order Type (Sum of sales displayed by Order Type)
- Sales by Channel (Sum of sales displayed by every internal Channel)
- Sales by External Channel (Sum of sales displayed by every external Channel)
- Total Orders (Total number of all Orders for all Order Types)
- Orders by Order Type (Number of Orders by Order Type)
- Orders by External Channel (Number of Orders by External Channel)
- Check size (Total Sales Amount divided by Number of Orders displayed by Order Type)
- Net Sales by Order Type (Total sales after subtracting all expenses displayed by Order Type)
- Orders by Channel (Number of Orders displayed by Channel)
- Refunded or Canceled Orders (Number of fully refunded and canceled Orders)
- Report Recipients: Insert email address of Report Recipients
Recently Generated Reports display a list of recently generated reports.
- Set all filters and enter Report Recipient email
- Click SUBMIT to start generating Report process
After the Report is generated, you can download it.
- Report is downloaded in Excel file
Report contains the following information:
- Store ID
- Store Name
- Store code: Venue code you can insert in Venue's basic information section in the CMS to search for the Venue more easily (e.g. Bahnhofstrasse Zürich as BZ)
- Franchisee: Depending on Filter By option - If Company - name of the Company Venue belongs to; if Chain - name of the Chain Venue belongs to
- Timeframe: Column for every day of the selected time frame
- Total: Column with Totals by Venue
NOTE: Report shows the Statistics of the last 10 Orders.
Please sign in to leave a comment.