The Activity Logs is a feature that makes it easy to know what actions have been recently carried out. It's essentially a tracking device of changes. Now, we implemented it for the Marketing Website.
How does it look and where can I find it?
It's a new section within CMS. Here's the overview:
What can I do there?
You can check:
- Last Users that were logged into Marketing Website
- When they were logging in
- Actions they've performed
- Which part of CMS these actions affected
How do I navigate it?
- In the upper right corner you can see a search engine that will allow you to filter by User if you wish
- Also in the upper right corner, filters are shown for each of the columns of the table, making it easier for you to find the information you are looking for
- Once you have found the desired information you can download the content in CSV format if you wish, by clicking the button that you will find in the lower left part that says Export as CSV
Why is it useful?
You have a history of the latest changes that have been made to Marketing Website and full transparency of when that happened and who implemented them. It gives you total control over this feature.
Can I change the settings?
In the menu on the left, once Activity Logs are selected, you can click on the Settings subsection. This section will allow you to adjust certain values, for example the time you want to save the logs for.
Please note: There are two options that we recommend not to modify:
- Keep Failed Login Logs
- Delete Logs Activities
Modifying this initial configuration will prevent certain values from being registered or deleted. If you don't see them in Logs, it may compromise how much transparency and insight you have in terms of what's been happening in your Marketing Website.