Before your Customers can enjoy your delicious meals in the comfort of their home or during their lunch break in the office, you have to add and enable Delivery as one of the available Order Types.
This article will tell you how to do it.
Here's what has to be done:
- Select your Venue from the Venue List in the navigation bar
- Click on configurations, order types.
- Click Configure on delivery order type
- Add default and maximum tips
- Enable delivery for menu Link only if delivery is only available for external channel orders.
- Add your default time buffer
- If you require calculated time buffer to be provided, enable refer to this article
- Add your delivery opening times and special dates
- Select delivery map from the side selection
- Select add
- Enter a name for your new Delivery Zone
- Draw your new Delivery Zone on the map
The full flow described above can be seen here in this attachment, so you may follow it easily: