Feedback feature allows Customer to give Feedback on their experience using our product. It is configured on a Brand level.
There are two types of Feedback in the MENU ecosystem:
- General Feedback (General feedback about the app)
- Order Feedback (Customers feedback after ordering process is completed)
The focus here is on operational issues (e.g. if the service was provided on time and with high quality, if the food was fresh when the Customer got it, if all ordered Items were provided, etc.).
In MENU CMS it is possible to enable/disable General Feedback and Order Feedback separately (disabled by default).
To enable/disable General and Order Feedback:
- Select Brand
- Click Feedback at the top navigation bar
- Feedback page appears
- Click Settings tab
- Toggle the switch to enable/disable General/Order Feedback
- Click SUBMIT to save the changes
You've successfully set Feedback function for your Brand.