There are situations where a customer is not able to place an order. If the user placing it isn't sure what the reasons is and can't understand the information that app prompts to them, this article might help, as typically just a POS restart is needed and it can help in up to 80% of cases.
Typically, there would be two reasons for order placement failure:
1. Payment issue
2. Order could not be sent to POS
Root cause recognition
1. If the user sees there was no charge, this shows it's most likely a payment issue
2. If the user sees there was a charge, but the order was not placed, it's probably an issue with the POS
1. For issues related with a payment, we would recommend our customers to advice users to contact their bank and/or checking their desktop/app bank services to check whether their balance has changed after placing an order, keeping in mind that it is just a basic advice and we as Menu can't aid the customer further
2. In case of problems with POS, the customer should check the POS and try to restart it. In majority of cases (up to 80%), a restart of POS service will resolve the issue
Please sign in to leave a comment.