|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Foodspot allows employees (Foodspotters) to have their Orders delivered to their offices and working/co-shared spaces. All Orders made from one Foodspot (office/working/co-shared space), for the same time are delivered together. Foodspotters make their delivery Order individually from their own devices.
Foodspot can be entered by providing a code, which is specified in the MC (and distributed to employees). This prevents people that are not in the office to order food through Foodspot.
Foodspot setup in the MC is performed on a Store level with Foodspotter being able to order for multiple ordering Channels: Mobile & Web App.
NOTE: To provide Foodspot order for the Customers and across the Channels, it first needs to be configured and enabled in the MC.
To set up Foodspot Order Type in the MC, two actions need to be completed previously:
- Enable Foodspot as Order Type on Brand Level
- Enable Foodspot as Order Type on Store Level
Please note: Areas are no longer required to be created. These are automatically created, and the order type assigned for you.
To create Foodspot Ordering spot:
- Go to MC and on all Stores level, select a Store you'd like to add Foodspot for
- Go to Configurations, then Order Types
- Once there, select Foodspot you've added
- In there, you will have two options: General and Foodspot. Choose the second one
Here, you should enter all the needed information:
- Name, Code (e.g. 021)
- Zip/Postal Code
- Location Coordinates
- Apartment Floor
- Details (optional)
- Discount (optional)
- Then, a Serving Time modal will appear:
- Once you set this up - it's done!
For more information on Serving Times, check out How to change Minimum Preparation Time? article.
The Foodspot you created is now visible in Mobile/Web App respectively.
Foodspot in Mobile App
Foodspot in Web App