Delivery polygons are set to define radius in which Delivery can be done around the restaurant. There's a possibility to select polygon or radius to set Delivery Area. Radius around the Store is expressed in meters.
Please note: You can choose to assign a radius delivery fee.
This is how to add polygon as radius:
- Select your Store from the Store List in the navigation bar
- Click on Configurations, then on Order Types
- Click Manage on Delivery Order Type
- Select delivery map from the side selection
- Select Add
- Enter a name for your new Delivery Zone
- Select radius
- Add your radius size
Please refer to this flow to see how it looks like in practice.
If the Delivery Zone has not been created yet:
- After you click Add Radius, all the fields used to create Delivery Zone will appear:
- Name: name of the Delivery Zone (e.g. Zone 1)
- Delivery fee: select an existing Delivery Fee or create a new one (check out How to add a Delivery Fee?)
- Minimal order amount (optional): Minimum order total (excl. Delivery Fee) that needs to be met to be able to place a Delivery Order. If the minimal order amount is not reached, the difference is charged as a Minimum Surcharge