We know that our Clients like to understand how certain processes go - and setting up a Kiosk is one of them, so here's an overview of how it happens!
Kiosk setup - step by step
- You need to decide which Kiosk model you prefer. We recommend checking them here.
- Our Onboarding Team will gather and obtain all needed details, so you can sit back and wait while we prepare things for you:
- They will start with how many Kiosks should be configured. They will then ask our DevOps Team for Amazon Access ID and Key
- Our White Label Team will request for the Branding URL
- Then, Onboarding will prepare details on:
- Payment Terminal Type and ID
- Scanner Type
- Printer Type
- Then, we will setup the Kiosk Hostnames and Notification Type, along with a Google Drive link to Kiosk Fonts
- Onboarding will come back to you with Kiosk Hostnames and this article, so you know how to go through the Windows setup for your Kiosk
- Now, you need to go through that Windows setup. Once done:
- You should request with the Success Team for Kiosk installation here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our TechOps masters will install and configure it and come back to you