Delivery Hours allow you to define when your Store delivers Orders. Delivery Orders can only be placed if the Delivery Time for the order is within Delivery Hours.
Delivery Hours need to be set for a Venue to accept Delivery orders. If no Delivery Hours are set, the system will treat the Venue as never delivering.
For weekly repeating Delivery Hours, Standard Delivery Hours are specified for days of the week. For unusual Delivery Hours (for a specific date or date range), Delivery Special Dates can be set.
- Click Store List at the top bar
- Select the Store for which you want to edit Delivery Hours
- Click on Configurations, then on Order Types
- Select the Delivery Order Type
To add a Standard Delivery Hour:
- SELECT DAYS: The day picker allows you to select the days when your Store delivers. Each day is independent and as such can be toggled on or off, regardless of any other day selection.
- FROM: Starting time for the Delivery Hour
- TO: Ending time for the Delivery Hour
Please note: If you do not select any days and only set FROM and TO, the Delivery Hour will apply for the entire week.
- Click ADD to add the new Delivery Hour
- Multiple Delivery Hours can be set for a Store
To add a Delivery Special Date:
- SPECIAL DATES: Specific date or date range for the Delivery Special Date
- Closed / Open: If your Store is delivering or not for the date or date range. If the Delivery Special Date is set to Open, your Store delivers during the time specified in FROM and TO. If the Delivery Special Date is set to Closed, your Store does not deliver
- FROM (if Open): Starting time for the Delivery Special Date
- TO (if Open): Ending time for the Delivery Special Date
- Click ADD to add the new Delivery Special Date
- Multiple Delivery Special Dates can be added
Please note: Delivery Order can be processed only if a specific Delivery Time or a calculated send at time is within the Store's Delivery Hours.
Bear in mind that Store Opening hours need to be set up to enable delivery. Check How to change Opening Hours for further information.
To change the Opening Hours that are shown on Delivery Marketplaces through MENU Link, both Opening Hours and Delivery Hours need to be updated.
Case study - Delivery Special Dates: delivery available earlier than defined by the Opening Hours
Let's imagine: you have already setup your Delivery Special Dates of your Store for one particular day. The difference is that on that day, Delivery is available earlier than usual.
In such case, you have to also adjust the actual Opening Hours by introducing Opening Hours Special Dates. Otherwise, your Customers won't be able to place their Orders, because the Store will appear as closed. So - you have to align Delivery times with Opening times, in a way where the 'start' Delivery Hour correctly matches the 'start' Opening Hour.
- Delivery Special Date is setup to start at 6:00 AM
- Opening Hour Special Date must be setup to start at 6:00 AM or earlier